The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008



Happy Valentines Day!!!!! :)

Hope your all having a GREAT day!!! Ours has been busy busy!! School today had grandparents day this morning, so I helped there, then I snuck the kiddos out of school at 11am to have lunch with Tutu ( Thanks for coming down today Mom!) , now I am off to the parties at school!!! :) Then coming home to clean, and the kiddos and I are making a FANCY dinner and dessert for us all! Steve hopefully will sneak out a bit early... I want that RED VELVET CAKE YUM!!!!

Just a quick couple photos to share! My favorite VALENTINES! and one of them with the teacher gifts!!! The little cute package idea came from Angie at 2SCDs for their Dec. crop... I loved them! I had hoped to let the kiddos make them but we were a bit behind last night with homework and finishing valentines, and Amanda wasnt feeling so well so I put them together! the kiddos made the cards! Luckily my girl was all well today, she didnt want to miss the FUN today!! YEAH!!!

Ok I must run to the school! I PROMISE to have more photos to share! A fun one of the kiddos I got today and of COURSE are YUMMY red velvet cake!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home