The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, February 08, 2008



Happy FRIDAY!! :) Hope you had a GREAT week!!

I have been having some FUN with all my digital scrappen stuff I have!Between, my books, a video clip I found and a good friend Sharon I was able to get some of the basics down, enough to use some of the goodies I have!! and now a MONSTER has been RELEASED! :) all from the enter key! (that was where I was stuck! NO MORE!) this is a photo I took yesterday~ the kiddos were so GOOD! I wanted to get some Valentine card photos, and hello they just were FABULOUS and did everything and I asked and MORE!! They had their own ideas, and I ended up getting 25 photos, all I wanted was 8, but I am NOT gonna turn them down when they want to ham it up and have FUN for me! :)

So we have a busy busy weekend planned! but it will be fun! I think the last of our free weekends was last weekend! (SHHH Dont tell Steve or the kids! we are busy! LOL!)

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! THANKS for stopping by!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home