The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008




HAPPY 2008!!!! Ok so SERIOUSLY where have the years gone!!!! I am gonna be 30 this year! (if ANYONE tells you it is 40, they are LYING!! ;) hee hee!!!!! so I am taking back 10 years who cares! :) ) Justin is 11 (is that POSSIBLE!) Amanda gonna be 8, and Steve well if I am taking back 10 years that makes him.... (shhh I will never tell he is older then me now! LOL!!!!! :) ) ANYWAY!!!! off the age topic!!! :)

We hope you have a VERY HAPPY 2008!!! We sure had a BLAST ringing it in!! We just hung out at home! (YEAH the kids still love to do that, I feel so much SAFER knowing we are all HERE!!! DANG I am OLD! :) ) We had our annual PARTY!!!! Yummy food, we did fondue (1st time for the new year! YUM!) and munchies and of COURSE dessert!! Amanda and I made up a S'More dessert!It was good!!!! played a game of Monopoly Jr. (Amanda won! Dad LOST! hee hee!) watched the ball drop in NYC! then off to bed for the kiddos! I actually made it up for OUR new years! YEAH! (see not that old at all!)

Today we are going up to Bellingham to spend the day with the Holcombs for our annual New Years Day, girls SHOP! boys do what BOYS do! :) football, food, and cards! :) Should be LOTS of fun!!!!

We hope you all have a GREAT 2008, resolutions come true, GREAT memories made!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER I am gonna be 30!!! :) THIRTY got it! :) hee hee!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home