The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007



This is the frame I made for my grandmas birthday gift!! She LOVED it! I LOVED it! I am making myself one! Ok 2 I have a snow one in the works, just looking for the PERFECT embellie! HOW can it be my room is OVERFLOWING with goodies and I think I need to buy something else! LOL!!! I will share when I finish! They are SAYING snow this weekend! I hope so~ well for one day anyway! I will get a new photo for the snow frame AND my santa hat photo for xmas cards! :)

So I dont have ANY idea why the photos below arent showing up~ showing the altered boxes... they were so cute! I hope to work some up next week!!!

I am off to get the kiddos!!! Have a GREAT day~ Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home