The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007



Thought I would share a layout I finished up yesterday! I am so BUMMED because I cant finish side 2! My sewing machine decided to STOP working right when I finished my stitching on this side! SIGH! So now my mom is gonna look at it this weekend, I HOPE she can figure out what is wrong! If not I WILL be asking SANTA for a new one! (I have been a good girl~ I hope he listens!!!)

So of course NOW every scrappy vision I have has sewing on it! Go figure! LOL!!

This is from our trip to the pumpkin patch this year!

All is well here in the Johnson house, been busy busy as usual! Tonite Steve and Justin are going to be decorating their cake for the fellas cake bake at scouts tomorrow! I have been getting everything READY for the birthday party on saturday! Then of course we are on the Thanksgiving COUNTDOWN! Cant believe it is so CLOSE!

Have a GREAT rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home