The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Thursday, November 01, 2007



Oh Happy Day!!- it is the little things like this that make me happy! :)

I am so EXCITED! This layout got posted on monday the 29th at the Multi-Photo Blog It is the little things like that that make me smile!!
This is one of my new favorite LOs! I got 14 photos on it, and one of them is a 5 X 7! That large photo is my new personal fav. of the kids I have some other ways I want to print it, and will scrap it AGAIN! I shouldnt be I will! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home