The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Saturday, October 13, 2007


Happy Saturday!!

Finished a LO this week I wanted to share! It was a sketch challenge my friend Em issued at A peek into yesterday! Amanda getting her Hannah tickets! We can hardly WAIT for the concert!! 2 more weeks!!! :)

Today we are off to the Fall Festival at Bothell Country Village we go every year, and are so EXCITED!!! Tomorrow is the pumpkin patch!
Gonna be LOTS of photos taken this weekend in our house!! LOL!!

Have a GREAT weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM , Blogger Patti Hamm said...

    Hi kids,

    I just love all the pics and comments. I will try and log on often. Maybe then I can keep up with how much the kids are growing. Seems like yesterday they were just babies.
    Where does the time go.
    Love to you all, Patticakes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home