The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Saturday, September 08, 2007


GARY ALLEN WAS AMAZING!


WOWY what a concert!! We are so gonna see him AGAIN! He puts on a GREAT show!

We got to our seats about 6pm... tickets said the show started at 6:30- we werent sure if that included the rodeo~ oh it did! That was fun to watch too~ LONG for the kids the concert started at 9:15pm! YIKES!
It was a bit loud for Amanda, but as you can see she did FALL ASLEEP during the show, so it must not have been to bad! :) Justin loved it! Stayed up and listened to it all!
I think they both had fun! I know I did! and FOR SURE he is a repeat concert for at least Steve and I! I couldnt get to ROWDY the kids were there! :) and one was asleep on my leg! The ONLY concert I have ever sat down for!!! LOL!!!

Today we are headed out on the boat! Cant WAIT! and what a BEAUTIFUL weekend it is!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a NICE weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home