The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, August 03, 2007

MONTGOMERY GENTRY CONCERT!!!




We had so much FUN at it!



They put on an AMAZING show!!!!!

LOOKY how CLOSE we
were!!



18 rows
back













Just wanted to share some photos with ya!! I WISH the fence wasnt in front of the bus! But since my days of scaling a fence are OVER (I am a mom you know!) I had to take it from behind the fence! :)

One of Steve and I overlooking the stage! One of our great seats! :) and some of the show!!! I LOVE that red one, I wasnt even thinking it would look like that!!!!

Hope your all having a GREAT summer!!!! Our Aug. is jam packed!! I know it will go FAST!!!!!! then it will be school time again~ this summer truely has been the fastest! I still have things I want to do, and no time! DARN IT!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!! for now I am GONE! (a song by MG! LOL!)

bye bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home