The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Just having some fun in my photo editing programs.... I really want to figure out my PSE program... I have gotten a couple books, I have some fun beach photos I want to alter and scrap! For this one I used PSE, and my print shop photo pro (that was for the frame! since I cant figure it out in PSE! )

The kids are such good sports letting me get all my beach photos! These with their backs to me are some of my favorites to me they seem to stop time for just a moment!

Hope your having a GREAT summer! Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger Just Tera said...

    great photos! thank you for the sweet vote for Emma. I see we are near neighbors we are in bothell. Thanks again :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home