The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!

Today is my brothers birthday, I wont tell you his age , but I will tell you this.. he is OLDER then me now! HA HA! (hey dreams are FREE and you let me just DREAM ON OK!!)

I wanted to share his birthday card... Outside and inside (scroll down!), I seriously laughed out LOUD! :) I think we have all had it happen to us, or GASP been one of the things they mention!!!

Hope your day is GREAT, and Jimmy Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wish we were there to CELEBRATE with ya!!!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home