The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007







HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (AGAIN!!)

WOWY 5 posts this week! A record in blog land for me!! Must have been an exciting week!!

The kiddos had such a GREAT time tonite, and looked GREAT if I do say so myself! a big THANKS to Tutu for making the costumes again this year!!! and NO I didnt set tehm up to wear these! They picked them all by themselves! Arent they GREAT kids to do that!!! They got LOTS of treats and are now giving them out! We are about to watch Its the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!!!

Hope you had a FUN night~ Happy Halloween! Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home