The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Sunday, November 04, 2007




Ok I bought a Memory Purse last week, I KNEW exactly what photos I wanted to put in it!! :) I just love the photos I took last week of the kiddos ~ so I used those! I figure it would make a GREAT fall purse!

For side one I just enlarged the photo of the kiddos! I altered it a bit here I softened the photo, and added a yellowish tint frame around it! I got it printed, added some black paint for the border, the word love, and presto all done! Side 2, I used more photos from the same day, a little stitching, black rub on, flower and some bling..stamp the bottom, and I was DONE! I so love it! Amanda stole it from me last night, and carried it around!
I have VISIONS of Xmas all in my head already for this purse!! :)

Have a GREAT day! We are off to see The BEE Movie today!
Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home