The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007






The BIG birtday party! :) Was ALOT of fun!!! I still cant believe he will be 11! it doesnt seem possible!!!

So for his party he wanted carrot cake for the birthday cake~ so I made my very first one! It was pretty good~ he was happy and thats what counts!!!
All his friends but 2 were able to join us! He got LOTS of fun things! As I type he is working on a lego set from Tutu! He has 3 or 4 more to go he got, he is gonna be BUSY today!

Just wanted to share some photos I got! (or my friend Deanna got~ our family photo! Thanks Nana!)

Hope you have a GREAT day! Steve and I are Xmas shoppen ~ Tutu is watching the kiddos! YEAH!! I cant wait!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home