The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, December 21, 2007



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Well last night SANTA came to our house! We are LUCKY enough to have him come every year!! But for some reason our Justin always misses his visit?!! ;) But dont worry we always tell SANTA how good he has been! and what he would like!!!!

This year santa gave Amanda a BEAUTIFUL note... saying Seeing isnt Believing, but BELIEVING is SEEING! Santa is so DEEP, and I LOVE that about him... he reminds me of good lessons too!!! If we all just BELIEVE things would be so much clearer! Tis the Season! We have lots to finish up, but with some good christmas music, I know we will get it all done! :) I have lots to share, but havent got the photos resized, but when I do, I PROMISE to share!!

We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and remember to BELIEVE!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home