The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

So we have been busy busy here at the Johnson house! Steve took today off and we got ALMOST all our Xmas shoppen done! we are down to I think 3 gifts now! YEAH! Plan to wrap this week!! Our first xmas is at Tutu's house on saturday! YEAH! Then we have another here on sunday!!!

Last weekend we had a FUN weekend..Friday we went to Bellvue Square and saw SANTA!!! and went out to dinner! YUM!!! saturday we celebrated Allybugs birthday! HOW can my sweet niece be turning THREE?? Time flies! Sunday was the annual mom and kiddos shopping trip! Justin and I head out early in the AM and get starbucks and then SHOP! Amanda and I head out after lunch, her treat was a blizzard from DQ, YUM! it was peppermint chip! YUM YUM!!!! SHHH dont tell I am making my own version tonite... Yeah an extra treadmill is in the horizon for me! LOL!!!!!

I have been TRYING to figure out the xmas card for this year! I have the photo just need to figure out the design! So HOPEFULLY this weekend I will have them done and out, well before the weekend since we are booked all weekend!! Be on the lookout for them!!!

This week the kids and I are gonna be doing some baking and crafting! YEAH!! I made up one of the ornaments that you see here, gonna make a few more! they are so fun and cute!!! :) We think so anyway!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours! THANKS for stopping by! Happy Holidays!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home