The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, November 30, 2007




A little photo fun!! I just LOVE this photo of the kids! Yep same as below in the frame! BUT I had some fun with it back over at picnik this cute holly was FREE! Hello I LOVE free! Since I am still WORKING on learning my PSE 4 I got 2 years ago! :) I figure this was the next best thing to play with! :) Goal for 08 LEARN PSE! There now I can go on!! :)

Can you BELIEVE that tomorrow is DEC! I cant !!! but I am so EXCITED for it! I LOVE the Holidays!! All the FUN things we do!! The kids are so darn EXCITED for it all too!! I hope they always are this way!! and let me take them to get a SANTA photo with the family!!! Can you see my Justin 21 waiting for our photo! Really I am not worried about him... it is that cute spitfire girl... she will probably complain from 15 on~ LOL~ I will have to pay her off!!! :) That is all next week! (the santa photo, not her being 15, but I am sure it will seem that way when she gets there! SIGH!)

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! THANKS for stopping by!! Time to get them moving for school!!!
Happy Friday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home