The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008




I have been doing LOTS of scrappen!! TRYING to do the STASH DIET My friends Jennifer and Amy are doing! I dont think I will ever get 50 done before shopping~ BUT I have gotten 15 pages done this week! YIPPPEEE!! (7 2 pagers and I finished off the 1st page to Amanda when she was a baby! WAHHH time went to fast!) Plus I am sharing my cards I made up! 1 is a hello card for my cousin, quick and easy! The other for the AL challenge at A Peek Into Yesterday Then there is our Thank you card for our xmas gifts!! I just need to send them! YIKES I am behind! :) Nothing new I am afraid! ALSO I have photos to send! Must get BUSY!!! :)

Steve is getting home tonite ~ he was in Vegas for work for 3 days! Everyone is glad to have him coming home! YEAH!!! We all did very well by ourselves though!! :) Hopefully he wont have another trip anytime soon, unless of course we get to go, then he can go whenever they need him too!!!

Hope all is well~ THANKS for stopping by!!!
Have a GREAT rest of the week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home