The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Wednesday! Lots to share with ya!! :) Been super busy at the Johnson house! the kiddos are on the BIG count down to Halloween!! They cant WAIT to get all dressed up!! (a big THANKS to Tutu for making their costumes!) I will share photos here on friday of them all ready for the BIG night!!

I have been busy creating too! (off to finish up Halloween things NOW!)
Here is some of what I did the past couple weeks!! I was so happy to get the Leave photos scrapped! :)



We carved our pumpkins saturday... Mine took 20 minutes... the kiddos each about an hour (with Dads help! I am not allowed to do this.. I am the photographer anyway so that is fine with me! ) and Steves pumpkin... well almost 2 hours! That is his thing! :) and it is always COOL!! They all are.. ok maybe not mine... hee hee!! But I LOVE it! and that is what counts right! :)
A quick digi layout to show them off... more close ups later! :)







Saturday we also went to the festival of pumpkins... I was EXPECTING it to be rather big... um NO.. but the kids had fun, the day was BEAUTIFUL and that is what counts.. .they had a pet/owner Halloween Contest and I had to share a photo I got of these 2 Llamas.. I laughed so hard.. I still laugh looking at it.. they were the funniest things!!!

















and I leave you with this.... we are so PROUD of him.. win or lose.. he is GOING FOR IT!!! GO JUSTIN!!


and a BIG THANKS to you FREDDY for getting the NEW computer monitor so I didnt have to be gone from the computer more then a day.. and we got things DONE we needed too! You never realize how much you NEED this thing until it is gone! WHAT did I ever do before computers?!!! Dont answer that.. I was probably caught up on laundry! LOL!

Have a GREAT week! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Haunting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home