The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Saturday!! Happy DATE night to Steve and I!! YEAH Toby Keith Concert tonite! I soooo cant wait!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

I got to do a LITTLE scrappen today... this is gonna be the opening page to our Beach trip this year! :)



So that is about all I have to share... hoping to bake some FUN this weekend but dont think it is gonna happen!! So next week for sure! :) Cant believe July is half over.. WHERE does time go! We are having a SUPER fun summer!! I am helping TRAIN Justin!! Football starts in 2 weeks, and he wants to be READY... I am so proud of him.. his running has improved 100% and he just keeps on going and TRYING,.. I am also helping Amanda get ready for soccer! She is doing GREAT! She doesnt enjoy 1 and a half hour training sessions like Justin! LOL! But that is ok.. she is fast and can kick! :) So I told Steve can I put on my resume now Personal Trainer to sports stars?!! HA HA!!!

Have a GREAT weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home