The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A layout share!!


I got to scrap a bit this week!!! :) These are some photos of the kiddos I took at Moms birthday party ~ arent they cute!! :)

Summer is finally arriving... had some sun shine! :) We have been to the new water park to PLAY!!! The kids LOVED that... and they werent the only ones it was PACKED out!!!! I need to get photos next time... we have been twice and I dont have photos... SHOCKING isnt it! :)

Tonite is DATE NIGHT! Steve and I are going to dinner and then off to see Tim McGraw in concert! YIPPPEEE! I am so excited... should be fun fun fun!!!

I am off to get some cleaning done before mom arrives to watch the kiddos!! Have a GREAT day, thanks for stopping by!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home