The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008



HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY AMANDA PANDA!!! :) We LOVE you!!!!!

I cant believe our BABY is 8 today! Time just FLEW to fast for me!
We had a FUN day today, she got to skip school and have her mom and me day!
We went shopping! :) Went to our SECRET chinese place, and got lunch togo for a picnic! Then home to play with her new toys! Tonite I am fixing her choice of dinner! Little smokies,(Like I make for our xmas snack! LOL!) chips and dip, and pasta salad, fancy all the way baby! LOL!!! :)

Have LOTS to do this week, her birthday party is saturday... so I will be a cleaning machine! Amanda of course is VERY excited about the party!!! Gonna be a ROCKSTAR theme! should be LOTS of fun!!!!

Well I am off, I need to clean the kitchen!! Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home