The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Sunday!!

Today we had such a FUN FUN day! We met Larry,Kimmie, and Buggy at the pumpkin patch today!! It was a new one for us all! It was called.....Hunters Christmas Trees! BUT it is also a SUPER CUTE pumpkin patch before that! (and hey I did find some FAB. trees... hmmmm...) it was decorated so fun and festive.... I couldnt stop taking photos!! :) I am so excited to get them printed and scrapped up!! I am going to share a few.. or 20 in the slide show!!

Trying a new style slideshow.. what do you think??!! I thought it was kind of cool.. probably shows the photos slower... but it looked fun! A little variety is good right! LOL!!



Tomorrow the kiddos have no school!! YEAH!!! We are going to some friends tomorrow for a playdate!! I hope to get some creative time in this week! I have some projects to finish up!!!

Off to get dinner served! Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT night!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM , Blogger trimultisports said...

    Hi Beth,

    LOVE the slide show - looks like you all had a wonderful time. This farm looks like a fun place for all the kids (big and little)!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    LOVE,
    MOM

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home