The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY 14th Anniversary to US! :) I cant believe 14 years have come and gone so quickly!! They need to slow down a bit! PLEASE!

Then-


and Now! 14 years, 2 GREAT kids later!!! :) Love you guys!!!!


Lets see other Johnson news! Amanda had her 1st soccer game! They didnt win but she had FUN!! She played position #1 (which was a forward way back WAY BACK when I played! LOL!! ) and Goalie.. Oh my.. I never liked that position at all PRESSURE! She didnt like it either! BUT she stopped a couple balls.. we wont talk about the ones that got by! HA HA!!!
Here is a little slide show of her first game and pictures last night.. she wanted to pose for me like she was kicking um sorta looks like she lost her leg! LOL!!! Dad pointed that out for her! :)



I LOVE her face in the photo where she has just kicked the ball! so cute! She ALMOST got a goal too! Maybe next game!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a GREAT rest of your week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home