The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006


Happy Sunday!!! FINALLY some updating!!!


I know I am BEHIND!!! SIGH!! We have had a busy busy few weeks!! The kids are gearing up fo the end of the school year, which means FIELD TRIPS! I have been on 3 in the last 10 days! I have one more to to go!
Had a GREAT moms day!! Got some nice gifts from my little family and my mom! Went to brunch! to a new park (well new to us anyway!), then BBQ'd here! Then when the kiddos went to bed, had WINE, and watched Desperate Housewifes! A PERFECT day!!
Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Hoods Canal, Papa and Dede, Larry, Kim, and Allyson met us there! It was soooo FUN!!! I got TONS of pictures! and now must get them printed out!!!!

Went to Longview yesterday~ for Cheries baby shower! That was fun! Came home after dinner, and now I get to play catch up on cleaning and laundry! Is that EXCITING or what!!!

We are going out on the boat with our boating club in 2 weeks! We are all looking forward to that! It will be over fathers day weekend! I HOPE the weather holds for us!!!

Then we will head down for our annual 4th trip to Longview and the Beach! I am READY for some beach fun! (and more photos! LOL!!- DONT tell the kids that part! I will have to get my $$ ready for ice cream to BRIBE them with !!!! ha ha!)

I am off to make some breakfast, and hopefully sneak in a LO or 2 today! after cleaning of course!!! :)

HAPPY JUNE!!!! A couple photos and will share more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home