The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006



Happy RAINY wednesday!! WOW that sun didnt last long did it! LOL! I am sooo ready for spring! I am tired of gloomy rain!! I want flowers, sunshine and boat rides!! :)

Ok so I was able to share my layouts on my blog, lets see if I can on the family blog, if they arent here I will be asking Steve to SAVE ME!!! :)

Lets give it a shot, these are some I did on sunday!
YEAH it worked!!!
1st one is Allyson!! isnt she getting sooooooo BIG and just to darn cute!!!!!!

#2 is from last month when the kiddos were out of school we went to the new park by our house, it was FREEZING cold but they didnt care!!!!

#3 is from St. Patricks Day!!!! Ok this one wont post!! Will try on another posting! Wish me luck!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!! Well you will be soon, I am off to let you all know now where you can find us! :)
Be sure you leave a comment in the comment section so we know you popped in!!!!

love, Steve, Beth, Justin and Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home