The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy SUNNY Monday!!!
WOW I am loving this weather!!! I hope it lasts and LASTS!! (hey I know we are in WA. State, but DREAMS ARE FREE right!!!)

What a GREAT weekend we had!! Sat. was the derby! I am going to share that story in its own post, and share photos! (I need to resize them first!!!) had friends to dinner.. sunday I got to SCRAP!!!! YEAH!!! I will of course share those with you!!! and Steve, and Justin worked on the boat, she is ALMOST ready for her first trip of the season!!! wanna go with us! :) Amanda she just went in and out, all day enjoying the weather and her toys in the peaceful house!

Off to get Ms. Amanda from school~ Derby update this afternoon!!!!
Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home