The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF!!!! I am so happy it is friday!

We have a fun filled weekend planned! tonite the boys are getting the pinewood derby car weighed in! Tomorrow is the race! Justin is very excited! I hope they do WELL in the race!! He wants so badly to place!!! (PLEASE OH PLEASE!!! - Mommy BEGGING here! ;) )
Then we friends coming for dinner tomorrow!!! Then sunday Steve is gonna do more boat stuff, I hope to SCRAP some!! I am getting LOTS done on our disney photos! YEAH! Will be sharing those next time I see ya! Be ready! :)

Well for now that is about it! I am off to watch a movie with my girl!!!!
Happy WEEKEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home