The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy February!!! Almost LOVE day!! The kids are very excited!!! Going to be working on Valentines this week!!! I am working on mine too! I have the idea, and a little something done, but cant share yet! Since the people who are getting them, havent yet! I want them to be surprised! BUT I will share once I know they have gotten them! :) Oh the suspense! HA HA!!!!

I have been trying to do some scrappen lately! Not alot but some! I have some holiday ones to share!!! :) and LOTS more to work on!!! Here are some of them in slide show form! :)




Everyone is doing GREAT! Kiddos are doing well in school~ looking forward to having a few days off next week for Mid Winter Break! NOT like we didnt have one last month with the SNOW days! :) Steve is BUSY BUSY at work~ he has taken on more responsibilities now ~ someone left their org. so it means later nights! Me same as always~ cleaning, laundry, scrappen, craften!! Wouldnt want it any other way!!!

Hope all is well with you all!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home