The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009















Happy St. Patricks Day!! :) Hope you all had a fun green day!!! Today I got some photos of the kiddos! This one Amanda requested.. her idea to pose like this.. and it is one of my favs.. and I NEVER EVER turn down an extra photo or 2! I cant wait to get the photos scrapped!! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger trimultisports said...

    Hi Beth,

    SWEET picture of the ANGELS :)

    Sounds like the LION KING was a big hit, thanks for sharing your fun.

    LOVE TO ALL!
    MOM/TuTu

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home