The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009



Alrighty since I shared a LO of Justin the other day.. I will share one of Amanda and her new DO! She wanted something new and mom wasnt agreeing to cutting the hair OFF! :) I own it til she is taller then I am! HA HA!!! :) kidding... sorta!! :)
So we braided it, and let her sleep in them.. then took them out this AM.. she LOVED it.. she looked so cute! NOW she wants to style it more! OH my she is growing up! I so did enjoy the head band faze.. so nice and EASY! HA HA!!! :)

Hope you have a GREAT weekend! We are gonna get stuff done around here.. and I am going to the post office with THANK YOUS!! SORRY I am behind on those but they are coming!!! :)
Gonna go to the movies too! Gonna see Mall Cop! it looks so funny, and the kids laugh just talking about it! and heck POPCORN.. how can it be a bad time!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM , Blogger trimultisports said...

    Amanda ~

    LOVE your new do!! Don't grow up too fast sweet girl :)

    LOVE,
    TuTu

     
  • At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can't believe it took me this long to find your blog. Looks great. Promise I'll start stopping by :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home