The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy Saturday!!! :) Loving this sunshine.. I am so READY for SPRING!!! and then SUMMER.. ahh..... I was out weeding today.. (spring fever!) and saw my tulips are starting to sprout! So I KNOW spring is coming!! (who needs a groudhog! ha ha!)

I have been scrappen up a storm the last couple weeks! Ok not a storm but a few done anyway!!

Here are a couple of them!!
This is the beach on our trip last July.. I want to be there RIGHT NOW!!! :) Soon very soon!! :)















And this... SIGH.. my sweet girl almost EIGHT years ago.. WHERE did the time go! :)


















Well that is about all I have for today!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT rest of the weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger trimultisports said...

    SWEET summer picture at the beach!
    Can't wait for sunshine, sand and surf days :)
    Love the "baby" picture of Amanda - she still has that great smile:)

    LOVE & HUGS,
    TUTU

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home