The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

HELLLLOOOOO.. anybody out there! LOL! 6 months almost since my last post.. tomorrow would be the 6 month mark! I figured I better post before then!! Not sure how much I will up keep this one, since most visit my creative blog!

But I will try to share something more often!

Went on a FABULOUSLY fun weekend get away to Leavenworth with Larry, Kimmie and Allybug! Got a GREAT house to rent.. Weather was BEAUTIFUL!

Thought I would share some photos!

The House Slideshow-


Leavenworth and Pumpkin Patch Slide Show!


I am now off to try out our NEW washer and dryer.... my oh my there are lots of buttons on it..fancy smancy!
Have a GREAT day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home