The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Monday!! Well I SURVIVED the R & R 1/2 Marathon on saturday!! I had a goal of 3:45:00.. about mile 6 I figured I was on pace to hit the 3:30:00 mark.. so a new goal was set... and off I went.. I finished in 3:29:57 minutes! WAHOOO!!

The race was going for one hour before we got to the start line.. we were in the last corral.. had a GREAT time... so glad I did it.. gonna do it next year.. with a GROUP of people.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :)

YES I did take my camera on the walk.. and NO I wasnt the only one.. :) I am sharing about 20ish photos.. I took about 50! HA HA!! :) I put them in a slide show for ya.. THANKS for stopping by and taking a look!!!




Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM , Blogger trimultisports said...

    Beth,

    Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your big event. You are AWESOME!!
    The pictures were great! How sweet of Justin and Amanda to cheer you with their signs.
    Next year it is the full marathon :)

    LOVE YOU!
    MOM

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home