The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Well it is official we are parents to a TEENAGER.... :( I am not ready.. but HE IS!! :) I cant believe how FAST the 13 years have come and gone.. I feel like all I did was blink.. and they came and went!!

He is a GREAT kid.. We are PROUD of him.. :) I wont get mushy.. I will cry! :) ! HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Birthday Boy and Gifts-



















Yeah we are the BEST PARENTS EVER he said when he got his phone.. I give that about 2 hours and it will change!! :)

His FIRST phone call~



















it was from.....DAD! :)



















Well I am off to have a FUN day with the birthday boy! The kids each get to skip school on their day and spend it with ME! :) Lunch, shopping.. getting their choice of dinner stuff! :) Good times!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger TCSD said...

    Bethie,

    How could you let Justin grow up so fast? :( Kudos to you and Steve for raising such a wonderful, considerate,loving young man. Of course his beautiful sister is just as amazing.
    GOOD JOB Mom & Dad!!!
    LOVE TO ALL!
    MOM

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home