The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



















I LOVE this photo!

Happy Wednesday!
Well I was playing around in an older photo program I got for xmas a few years ago, and LOOKY what I found some FUN way to alter my photos!! This one is called watercolor! I LOVE it! The first is the original so you can see ~ then the 2nd is the water color effect! I LOVE it! I am going to be doing this to my tulip photos from this weekend!! :)

This photo is from Amandas birthday party photo shoot last weekend, before her guests arrived!!! They are so good to me to let me take TONS before the fun begins!!!

Hope your having a GREAT week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home