The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007




OH NO MORE SNOW!

So this is what we were GREETED with this AM, on the way to school~ SNOW! BOO HOO! I was so happy to see my flowers peeking out, and now THIS! I hope it doesnt last long! While it maybe pretty I am TIRED of it! LOL!! I want sunshine, flowers, flip flops and days that are lighter longer!
Just wanted to share some photos! Feb. 28th- and SNOW!

As I was looking back to post these I saw my photo file of SNOW on MARCH 10th last year! EEK! I hope we dont get a repeat this year! :)

One more quick note~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTZY NANCY!!!! and to my friend KELLY!!! Hope you both have a GREAT day! (snow free! ha ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home