The Johnson Family News!-Family Stuff! :)

Here in our little corner of the WWW you will find updates on us! Some CREATIONS by me and the kiddos! Who knows maybe even Steve! LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by the comment section so we know you visited!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Well today Justin and Steve went to do some errends, and to a magic thing! :) So Amanda and I hung out at home! I worked in the yard, we had a sudden sun break! So out we went! She found some FLOWERS to pick! :) I thanked her for letting me take her photo, she said yeah you took about 1,000 I said honey I only took 12! She said "WHAT why did you take 12! " I guess she would have preferred 1,000 I can do that too!
Happy Sunday! Hope your having a GREAT day, and seeing SPRING pop up around you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home